Standard mold shoe of basic level
NL-Custom process of half shoe last
Shoe last feature
- A comfortable version of the last specially developed for children who are beginners to speed skating can improve the efficiency of learning.
- The last instep retracted design can increase the fit of the shoe to the foot.
- The ankle necking design can prevent the ankle from falling and increase stability.
- Unlike traditional lasting method, NL adopts an exclusive developed half lasting process.
- The shoes are entirely made of 3k carbon fiber mixed with glass fiber, and use the epoxy resin from Japan to enhance the strength of the shoe shell.
- The special installation angle of the sole nail pads enhances the stability of the blade position.